Code of Conduct for Students
Conduct to follows
- Every student must obtain on admission the Identity Card which must have his/her photograph duly attested and present it for inspection on demand.
- As per University of Mumbai norms, students are required to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance in each term in each subject failing which the college authorities may not allow the student to appear at the final examination,
- Students must not loiter in the College premises while the classes are going on.
- In case of illness, the Principal should be informed by the parents personally or in writing.
- Smoking, consuming drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited in the college premises.
- Students are required to maintain strict discipline and orderly conduct and refrain from engaging themselves in any kind of unruly behaviour
- No Society or Association shall be formed in the College and no person invited to address a meeting without Principal’s prior permission.
- No student shall collect any money or contribution for picnic, trip, and educational visit to some place, get together and study notes, charity or any other activity without prior sanction from the Principal.
- Students should take proper care of college property and help in keeping the premises clean. Damaging college property e.g disfiguring walls doors, fittings, or breaking furniture, misuse of AC. etc. will be considered as a breach of discipline and the guilty will be duly punished
- Books or valuable items should not be left by students in the classroom. The college is not responsible for loss of property. However students may make a claim for lost property at the Admin Office
- To apply for certificates, testimonials etc, and for Principal’s signature on any kind of documents or application, students must first contact the college office. Students should not take any paper, directly to the Principal for his/her signature.
- If, for any reason, the continuance of student in the College, is in the opinion of the Principal, detrimental to the best interest of the College, the Principal may ask such a student to leave the college without assigning reason for his/her decision.
- Insubordination and abusive language or misconduct on the part of a student will lead to suspension or dismissal of the student.
- Students receiving Government or College Scholarships or any remission in fees must note that the grant and continuance thereof are subject to good behaviour, regular attendance, satisfactory progress and good results at the college and board examinations.
- Students using unfair means at examinations will be punished as per University regulations.
- It is the responsibility of the students to read the notice boards regularly for important announcement made by the College from time to time. They will not be excused or be given any concession on grounds of ignorance.
- Use of cell phones is strictly prohibited in the classroom. Students found using cell phone during lectures will be fined and their cell phones will be confiscated by the teacher.
- Clicking random pictures of unknown people or playing loud music is strictly prohibited anywhere in the college premises
- Students joining the College are bound by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Matters not covered by the existing rules will be at the absolute discretion of the Principal.
Strict disciplinary action will be taken against students found violating any guidelines of the Students’ code of conduct.
Do you have more questions?
Near Udyog Vihar, Vitthalwadi (W), Ulhasnagar – 3, Maharashtra.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.