You’ll develop the awareness and critical thinking skills you need to analyze and produce a broad range of course in a full spectrum of careers — and to make a difference in whatever you do.
- Strict discipline should be observed in the library.
- When you enter the library, you need to enter your name in the library register.
- Do not speak loudly with your colleagues.
- Student will be issued 2 (Two) books at a time for reference in the library.
- Student should not carry Newspapers/ Journals / Magazine / Reference Books out of the library.
- Home issue books should be return after 7 days, failing which student will be charged a fine of Rs. 5.00 per day.
- Bags & personal books are to be kept in the library at place earmarked in the library at their own risk.
- Writing or marking any kind of marks in books or periodical is strictly not allowed.
- Cutting or Tearing of any page or Photo from any publication is prohibited.
- In case of damage to any books / Periodicals the student responsible will have to replace it by a new copy of the same.
- Mobile phone should be switched off in the library.
- No group discussion is allowed in the Library.
- Use of I-card / library cards to gain entrance into the library.
- No reservation of seats for friends.
- Eating is not allowed in the Library.
- Loss of I-Card/Borrower cards should be reported to the librarian immediately.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.