I, Mr. Rahul Raju Sundrani, working in Vedanta College since March 2022 as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce. I am a Commerce graduate with first class and passed M.Com.(E-commerce) in 2014 from Mumbai University. I have also passed B.Ed.(Commerce & Economics) in 2021. I have experience of teaching for 4 years at R.K. Talreja College, SST Jr. College and Priti Academy Degree College.
- BCOM, University of Mumbai, 2012
- MCOM in E-Commerce, University of Mumbai, 2014
- B.Ed in Commerce & Economics, University of Mumbai, 2021
- R.K. Talreja College, Full Time Assistant Professor, 2017 -19
- Jr. College at SST College, Full Time Teacher, 2014 – 15
- Priti Academy Degree College, Full Time Teacher, 2015 – 2015
- Vedanta College, Full Time Assistant Professor, 2022 – Present
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Attended seminar on ‘Experiential Learning’ at Green Technology Auditorium, Kalina University Campus, Santacruz (E). conducted on 20-07-2022.
- “A STUDY OF SKILLS REQUIRED FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A PART OF EARN AND LEARN CONCEPT FOR STUDENTS” as a part of National Conference conducted on 12th April, 2022.