I, Prof. Riddhi Aswani currently working as an Assistant Professor and BMS Co-ordinator in Vedanta College since 2021. I have a experience of 6 years in teaching field. I am also IQAC Co-ordinator, Convener of Women Development Cell, Cultural Committee and Reading Forum. I am persistent, dedicated and optimistic person. I am committed towards my work and always strives for perfection. I use innovative and creative ways to make students learn better.
- BCOM, University of Mumbai, 2013
- MCOM in Accountancy, University of Mumbai, 2015
- SET in Commerce, Savitribai Phule University, 2016
- NET in Commerce, UGC NTA, 2018
- SDT Kalani College of Arts, Commerce & Science, Full Time Assistant Professor, 19th July, 2016 – 31 December, 2020
- SHM College of Commerce, Full Time Assistant Professor, 19th November, 2020 – 30th October, 2021
- Vedanta College, Full Time Assistant Professor, 2021 – Present
RESEARCH & SPECIALISATION
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- 5 days FDP on Research- A Roadmap to PHD.
- TCS-iON Online 2 days FDP on Investment and Trading
- Research paper on “A study on Teacher’s perception related to Soft skills development activities conducted by Colleges within suburbs of Thane district” presented in National Conference organized by IQAC
- Research paper on “Impact of Webseries Binge watching amongst college students during covid era with reference to Ulhasnagar area” presented in National Conference organized by IQAC.
- Research paper on “Financial and Capital Markets” presented in International E-Conference organized by Department of Commerce and IQAC.
- Research paper on “Impact of GST on MSME’s” presented in Multi-Disciplinary National Conference organized by IQAC.
- Research paper on “Globalization & De- Globalization” presented in Interdisciplinary National Conference organized by IQAC.