Shraddha chavan is working in Vedanta since July 2019. Presently she is working as assistant professor in the department of Bachelors of management studies. She has completed Masters in mathematics from NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Surat. She has done summer internship from INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Gandhinagar. She was the only selected student from Gujarat state for summer internship at IIT Gandhinagar. She secured 10 points in master dissertation from NIT surat.
- 5 Years Integrated MSC in Mathemetics, Deemed University NIT Surat, 2013
- Chhotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Bardoli, Full Time Assistant Professor, July 2013 – January 2015
- Padmashri Annasaheb Jadhav Bhiwandi Nizampur Nagar College, Bhiwandi, Full Time Assistant Professor, August 2015 – May 2019
- Vedanta College, Full Time Assistant Professor-15 July, 2019 -present
RESEARCH & SPECIALISATION
- Linear differential equations
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- One week faculty development programme on ‘Application of Geogebra from 28th April to 4th april 2020.
- Faculty development programme on R programming organized by Department of information and technologie,KES Shroff college of arts and commerce from 27th april 020 –to 4th may 2020
- Solution of Porous Medium Equation Arising in Fluid Flow through Porous Media by Homotopy Perturbation Method Using Elzaki Transform
- Solution of Third Order Korteweg -De Vries Equation by Homotopy Perturbation Method Using Elzaki Transform
- Diabetes Mellitus Modeling based on Blood-Glucose Regulatory System